Rio Grande Savings and Loan only takes deposits from the following 8 counties in Southern Colorado: Rio Grande, Alamosa, Archuleta, Saguache, Conejos, Costilla, Mineral, and Hinsdale.
- Basic Checking Account
- Interest Bearing Checking Accounts
- Regular N.O.W. Checking
- Super Bonanza Checking
- Bonanza Checking
- Commercial Checking Account
- Statement Savings Account
- Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
Real Estate Loans
- Residential - Primary Residence (Purchase or Refinance up to 30 yrs)
- Residential - Secondary Residence (Purchase or Refinance up to 30 yrs)
- Mobile Home Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Second Mortgages
- Raw Land Loans
- Improved Raw Land Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Construction Loans - Residential & Commercial
To obtain an application for a mortgage loan, please enter the county and state in which your property is located.
- Share Loans
- Auto - New/Used
- R.V., Motorcycle, Camper, 4-wheelers, boat
- Mobile Home
Please enter the county and state in which you reside.
Rio Grande Debit Card
A Rio Grande Savings Debit card, is a debit card that works like a check, only better. When you make purchases, the amount is deducted directly from your checking account - but you also enjoy added convenience and security protections. Just use your Rio Grande Savings Debit card when you are ready to pay. It works fast, so there's no need to write checks or fumble for change. You'll save on trips to the ATM and can leave your checkbook at home. Because it's a Visa Debit Card, it is accepted at millions of places worldwide, you can use it for nearly anything.
For more information about the fees and services offered at Rio Grande Savings & Loan, please feel free to contact us.